Brow Bomb - Step 1 Lifting Cream
Brow Lamination will help give you a uniform, full eyebrow shape. This is the ultimate solution for eyebrows that do not have symmetry where the hairs follow a different pattern.
With lamination we can realign the brows in such a way to give them the desired shape you want and a fuller look.
This treatment solves the messy brow issue, creates volume and fullness, while giving you a sleek well-kept brow shape for up to 2 months.
With a new protein composition based on liquid keratin enriched with Cocoa Butter, Biotin, Hydrolysed Rice, Wheat & Soy Protein, Vitamin B and silicone you can also encourage brow growth by creating a protective film around the hair.
Each Box Contains:
- 10 x 1.5ml - Brow and Lash Bomb Lifting Cream Sachets
Our Lash Bomb (Step 1,2 and 3) is the same formulation as our Brow Bomb & Brow lamination. These products can be used for both treatments
Each BROW BOMB KIT provides up to 40 treatments
Each Sachet is multi- use and can be used on up to 4 clients.
Once the sachet is opened for treatment, the sachet can be used within 7 days for treatment purposes and 14 days for patch testing purposes.
Store sachets at cool room temperature
This Product is for trained/licensed Professionals only!
Directions of use:
- Apply a thin coat of bonder slowly and carefully straighten the hair, setting the hair in the right direction and shape with the mascara brush. Ensure sparse areas are covered, curly hairs are straightened, and brow hair is in the right direction to add shape and definition to the brows.
- Apply a thin coat of no 1 to the brow hair, make sure you are applying closer to the roots if you want the hair to be set in the right direction after procedure, or to the entire hair if you want to soften thick hair and straighten curly strands. Leave on for appropriate time, depending on the thickness and density of the hair.
- Very Fine Brows / 3-4 Minutes
- Fine or Tinted Brows / 4-5 Minutes
- Natural Healthy Brows / 5-6 Minutes
- Course Healthy Brows / 6-7 Minutes
Remove using a clean cotton bud, place used cotton bud in bin.
Skin sensitivity / Patch Test:
A patch test must be carried out at least 24-48 hours prior to treatment date. The result from the test will be either positive or negative. A positive result will be recognised by irritation, swelling or inflammation of the skin. If this occurs, you must not proceed with the treatment. A negative result produces no skin reaction and you can proceed with the treatment. Results of the test must be recorded on the client's record card.