Tweezers for eyelash extension Expert 40 Type 12 has the following advantages:
- Comfortable working part of the tweezers, narrow edges allow you to work in the outer and inner corners of the eye.
- Tight grip of the material, due to the uniform closing of the working edges over the entire area, the working nose.
- Professional hand sharpening of working surfaces prevents the risk of breaking and deformation of the eyelashes.
- Professional grinding and polishing significantly prolongs the service life of the tweezers and prevents adhesion of glue.
- Soft, smooth closing, reducing hand fatigue during work due to three radius grooves on the body of the tweezers.
- Matte finish with low reflective effect prevents slipping in the hand.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel, which provides increased corrosion resistance, long service life.
- Lends itself to all methods of disinfection and sterilization.
- Suitable for all types of volumetric modelling (2D - 8D).
- Wide working edges.
Tweezers "shoe" ("boot")
Working edges are curved at an angle of 65 Degrees
Forceps length 125 mm, opening 7mm
Length of working edges - 9 mm